Andy Howell of NAI Harcourts in Launceston has been awarded the ‘Commercial Sales Person of the Year’ at the REIT Excellence Awards in Hobart, Tasmania.
NAI Harcourts has opened a new commercial location in Southport on the Gold Coast and is looking forward to providing solutions to its commercial property owners.
The annual NAI Global Convention is a powerful reminder of the scale the NAI Global network is, and that NAI Harcourts is a part of. It’s a platform to share global real estate knowledge and make international connections and in turn transactions that most real estate companies do not have the ability to do.
In this issue we hear about the commercial property landscape in Melbourne, saving an historic icon and more from the national awards.
Director of Commercial Sales and Leasing for NAI Harcourts Pinnacle Aspley in North Brisbane, Phil Grant has been awarded ‘Top Commercial Sales Consultant’ across NAI Harcourts Australia.
NAI Harcourts commercial broker Andy Howell jointly with Burgess Rawson have just recently sold ‘Holyman House’, one of the most iconic art deco buildings in Launceston for the price of $3 million at a yield of 7.9%.
In the latest issue of NAI Harcourts Market Leader:
- Commercial property outlook: Spotlight on Tasmania
- National auction clearance rates for commercial property
- NAI Harcourts property specialist, Phil Grant takes out top spot
- NAI commercial property specialist Sam Fazio sells sought-after historic Fremantle property
- Welcome to NAI Harcourts Wine Coast
- Looking to invest in New Zealand?